Precisely. Formed. Wire eroding.
We master the optimal technology for each desired production part. This is illustrated by wire eroding or spark eroding, which we use to process precision parts that are accurate to form. We are able to implement especially challenging geometries – in which excellent edge sharpness and very small radii are important – quickly and true to contour. Thanks to our highly advanced systems technology, we can achieve high reproducibility without compromising surface finish quality. This is also ideal for larger and heavier production parts.
- Wire eroding of workpieces up to 820 × 680 × 245 mm
- Maximum workpiece weight: 400 kg
- AgieCharmilles CUT E 350 – 350 × 250 × 250 mm
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Superfinishing (belt grinding for piston rods/shafts)
- Roller burnishing
- Ball polishing
- Barrel finishing
- 3-D measurement technology