Finishing. High-quality. Surfaces.
Functionality meets aesthetics. Requirements for surface finishing may be more or less complex depending on the application area which plays the main role. We can offer you many different options for a perfect super finish regardless of whether the surface should protect against wear, provide functional textures, or have a matte or glossy visual appearance.
Our finishing methods range from ball polishing to roll burnishing and barrel finishing or tumbling. Our many years of expertise allow us to achieve the same high levels of precision as in machining. In superfinishing or belt sanding of piston rods and shafts, for example, we work with precisions of up to Rz 0.9 μm.
Ideal further processing
- Hardnesses by all usual methods
- Finishing technology: ematalizing, galvanizing, burnishing, chrome-plating, anodizing, eloxadizing, gold-plating, silver-plating, and painting
- Grinding: centerless, feed-through and plunge-cut grinding, flat grinding
- Welding: brazing and soldering, MIG and TIG welding
- Engraving and marking: directly with the processing machine or by laser according to specification